mercredi 19 septembre 2007

The TV show that I will present is The OC. This TV Show is create in the USA by Josh Schwartz and there is 4 seasons. Adam Jared Brody, Ben McKenzie, Mischa Barton and Rachel Bilson are the principal actors in this show. In general, the story revolves around these 4 people. The episode takes place in Orange County (The OC is for Orange County). I chose this TV program because I watched the 4 seasons this summer. You can watch this show actuelly in French on Vrak TV. The story are credible, original and amazing. They are connection and feelings between different characters. Also, I chose the OC because I want to make you discover this captiving TV show.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

this show is one of my fav show,i never missed any episode of this show,and have all episodes in download format.if u want to download the oc episodes just click at here..