mercredi 28 novembre 2007

Episode 4, Ryan Atwood

The bedroom is so big and beautiful. Seth’s mother, named Kristen, prepared my bed and I think she was worried because she wanted me to not need anything. Kristen invited me to a ball, named Cotillion, but I think maybe I should skip it. She insisted and she wanted to go buy a new tuxedo for me. She said that it would be funny.

I went to the preparations for the ball with Seth and Kristen. I saw Marissa Cooper. The last time I saw her, I was in trouble with her boyfriend, named Luke, because he was jealous. I didn’t know if I could talk to her. I was shy and I didn’t want to cause other problems. She said ‘’ Hey, now we can be friends, right.’’ At this time, I didn’t know what to say. I was going to Marissa’s house because I wanted to talk to her about Cotillion. No, this is what I said to her but for real, I just wanted to see this pretty girl. So, I said ’’ What time did you want me to be there?’’

On the same day, Seth and I were going to Marissa’s dance lessons. I was stressed because I really don’t dance. Finally, I thought I was not going because I thought it was not really for me and I didn’t really fit. Marissa came to my house. I didn’t understand why she wasn’t at the Cotillion. She asked me to go with her but I didn’t think that it was a good idea because her boyfriend was over there. So, we were going together and when Marissa and I arrived, Luke was furious, broke up with her, and left.

2 commentaires:

Devid a dit…

I love season 4.This season is quite interesting.The season has Great Story.Season three was Okey but the season ended with an extreme tragedy. The death of Marissa Cooper-Nichol.I have seen it's all the seasons no doubt i had been missing many episodes but i have watched them by download the oc episodes.

simran a dit…

Its story is very interesting.I like the oc show so much. I Watch The OC Online regularly. I never skip its episodes. Its my favorite show.